Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Soak, Massage, Read, Relax....Ahhhhh

That's what today has been all about. Our journey is almost done, but today there was no driving, no alarm clocks, just relaxing-soaks and reading throughout the day, early afternoon massages, and then dinner at the Chuckwagon (I know it doesn't sound that great, but we had some great trout and potatoes.). Mom keeps beating me at backgammon, but I keep trying.

Tomorrow we have to get back in the car again, and I'm ready to get out of Idaho. I think we've exhausted the things to do in Lava Hot Springs anyway. I don't know where we'll end up between here and Portland, but most likely La Grande or Pendleton. Stay tuned.

1 comment:

  1. With the book down, the shoes off, the hand holding up the head, the head on the pillow, I know my sister is snoring and sleeping great!! It sounds like you had a wonderful day and, I tell you, you both deserve it. You just chill today and think how much closer you are to Portland than you were. YEAH!! I'll catch you tonight when you write again. Love U, Maxie

    ReplyDelete