Saturday, August 15, 2009

Ahhh....Boulder


The Midwest is behind us and we are happy about it. We arrived in Boulder, Colorado this afternoon around 5 and took a walk to the Pearl St Mall and had some dinner at the Lazy Dog Grill. Tonight, the vegetables were real vegetables and the salmon was delicious. Afterwards, we took a soak at the whirlpool at the hotel, and came back to the room to relax. Tomorrow, we have another day in Boulder. We are going to try to make the Asian Cultural Festival here in town. It's going to be nice to have a day off the road.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Yawl, Do you know who the guys are playing in the group and where are they playing? That Lazy Dog Grill sounds like it would be good - did they have different kinds of Hot Dogs?? Pam, I betcha you could tell me --HA HA!
    Pam, I hope you watched Barbara in the whirlpool so she wouldn't go to sleep and you would have to carry her to your room. Just kidding, Sis!! I know it is relaxing and I would probably be gone for the night in dreamland and not wake up until Breakfast. I'm glad you're getting to walk around some and get out of that car. I know it must get tiresome to drive the distance you have gone. Again, please take pictures of the Asian Cultural Festival. Is there anyway I can save this blog to print out so Ella can read it??? I love yawl, Maxie

    ReplyDelete