Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Lava Hot Springs, ID

I don't know why Pam wants my ugly face in her videos - but oh, well. We are in a cool bed and breakfast in Lava Hot Springs and we soaked in one of the hot springs on their property. They have 5 or 6 hot springs. Today we are going to have massages - ahh! Tomorrow we start on our way to Portland. Since it would take us about 12 hours to get to Portland, we are going to stop somewhere on the way - probably about half way. Food is still a challenge. Vegetarian and/or fish choices are limited. For that we will be glad to get to Portland. It has been a fun trip and a good time for Pam and I to be together.

1 comment:

  1. Sis, you look good in that Hot Spring and I bet it felt good too! I thought the video was great and I really enjoyed it. I need to tell you about the food problem. First, you need some good Southern cooking. Second, you need some wonderful South Carolina peaches. Third, you need some good country tomatoes out of our garden. You need fresh corn off the stalks and fresh green beans pulled the day you eat them!!
    I could make you a blackberry pie or cobbler right from the freezor in the grocery store. HA They are really good with homemade ice-cream. To finish off my menu, so to speak, a nice glass of sweetened tea with real sugar. Now you will have to drive all the way back to get a taste of good cooking---I know you really want to do that????HA HA Have a good trip to your next stop and then let us know when you get to Portland--Love you, Maxie

    ReplyDelete